15 Joyful Quotes About Life
Joyful quotes about life may just be the quick fix you need to invite more joy into your life.
Joy is a feeling of great happiness, gladness, delight. Watching your child master a skill, seeing your family around the holiday table, bearing witness to love or feeling overcome by the beauty of nature manifest themselves in moments of deep happiness or joy.
Being joyful is good for our minds and our bodies.
Research shows that people who regularly experience joy have lower blood pressure, less chance of having a heart attack, have lower cholesterol and decreased stress levels. Happy people sleep better, exercise more often and they even tend to make better food choices.
Joy is good for our health and our minds, so why not indulge in a few joyful quotes about life?
Here are 15 of my favorite joyful quotes about life:
- The joy we feel has little to do with the circumstances of our lives and everything to do with the focus of our lives. – Russell M. Nelson
- The body heals with play, the mind heals with laughter and the spirit heals with joy.
- Make this a year of finding, of fulfillment, of joy, peace, and purpose.
- Joy comes to us in ordinary moments. We risk missing out when we get too busy chasing down the extraordinary. – Brene Brown
- Joy is the best makeup. – Anne Lamott
- Joy is a decision, a really brave one, about how you are going to respond to life.
- The soul is here for its own joy. – Rumi
- Joy does not simply happen to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day. – Henri
- Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are. – Marianne Williamson
- Choosing joy is being able to see goodness even when life is hard and messy.
- When you’re looking for joy, you will always find it hiding in gratitude.
- Your life doesn’t have to be perfect to be filled with joy.
- Speak of your joy. Often.
- Joy is an indicator of deep wellness.
- Remember that joy is your natural state. – Wayne Dyer
It’s good for you. Look for joy in the mundane, in the ordinary moments, because the good stuff in life is almost always in the minutia.
I’m T-Ann Pierce, a transformational life and mindset coach, who helps her clients tweak their perspectives so they can begin loving the lives they are living. If you still have questions about how to ditch the overwhelm and cultivate more joy in your life, contact me at 847.730.7531 or drop me a note at https://t-annpierce.com/contact-me/.